Thursday 17 November 2011

Apple Interactive Concept - Update 5

I have tightened up the look of my game a bit since last. I had a very photo-realistic u.f.o. to begin with. I decided to reduce it down to a handful of flat, neutral colours. This was to keep it cohesive with the game's look as a whole. It now looks a lot more 'Apple Macintosh', with its cool shades of grey. I also altered the look of the scoreboard, which had started out as a simple black rectangle, with red digital numbers spread across it. I then changed its colour scheme, with a light blue rectangle and black numbers. For this latest change, I made the scoreboard a lot smoother and slicker. I added gentle colour gradients to the bar, and made the numbers match the font I had used elsewhere in the game, as well as in my design document.



My AIC

No comments:

Post a Comment