Thursday 17 November 2011

Apple Interactive Concept - Update 4

I have changed the look of my game somewhat. I started with a fairly standard background. Which had a faded blue sky, and a flat plain of green to represent the grass the people stand on. I thought this was too bland, and didn't really follow the look of the rest of the game, with its clean, clinical and mechanical elements. I changed the background to a more appropriate urban setting, with a skyline of variously sized buildings. Furthermore, by this stage, I had included some converted 'Apple People', as well as the unconverted 'blanks people'. These 'blanks' were a single-toned white manikins, statuesque on the ground, like sitting ducks. As well as adding the 'Apple people' I put in someone in the process of being converted, having just been hit by an Apple product, with a swirling vortex of energy around them, warping them into a black silhouette.



No comments:

Post a Comment