Thursday 17 November 2011

Apple Interactive Concept - Update 3

I have scrapped my first idea to make a free falling platform game, based on titles like ; 'Cow in a Shaft, 'The Dangerous Descent' from 'LittleBigPlanet', or 'Abduction', from the App store. I now thought of another fun online game I had played in the past. 'Gun Run' is a bold, slick looking, side scrolling shooter. I wanted to make a homage to this great little game, with my own creation. For content, I thought I revolve the whole game around 'Apple' itself. As we had to create an Apple iOS game, I thought I  would poke fun at the idea, and make a game that would be satirical and not too serious.

The basic premise for my game is that you, the player, is in control of a little U.F.O. which has the 'Apple'logo emblazoned on its flank. Your goal is to covert as many earthlings into 'Apple People' as you can, by firing various Apple products at them. The 'Apple People' are the striking black silhouettes you see in their adverts, dancing around with white earphone leads whipping about them. Really, the goal is to rack up high a score as you can, by converting everyone into these 'Apple People'.

Gun Run














First concept art

No comments:

Post a Comment