Thursday 14 February 2013

BA5 - WW1 Trench Scene - Entry 8

As it stands, I have a collection of seperate objects, that I have made in Maya. I have not textured all of them, and only applied the additional spec and normal maps to one object. I also have no environment to place them all in.

All my objects imported into one scene, scaled to their correct size



Throughout this project, I have made;
-A 'Bell Tent'
-A generic wooden crate
-A sheet of corrugated iron
-A bucket
-A low-poly 'Mill's Bomb'
-A tin plate
-A 'Jam tin bomb'
-A British SMLE rifle, No.1 Mk3
-An old cart wheel
-A ration bottle of rum
-A section of duckboard
-A petrol can
-A flagpole
-A crate, holding two rum bottles
-A British 'Brodie' helmet

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I was at first, going to construct a model trench, then I changed this to a more open Farmhouse courtyard. Now a have little time left, and have no actual scene in which to set my props. I and wondering if it would be acceptable to import all of my object into UDK as they are, with no 'background'. such as grass, trees, shell craters etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment