Thursday 1 November 2012

BA4 - Game Design Document - entry 3

When I get a spare moment, I dedicate my time to constructing 3D models in Maya. I haven't thought of a specific place in my submission that they can go, but my hope is that the models I am creating are so ubiquitous, that I will be able to find a place for them somewhere.

So far, I have modelled a 1907 pattern British bayonet, a Mill's bomb, (the grandfather of the modern hand grenade) and started working on a SMLE rifle, or 'Lee-enfeild'. I have also modelled the .303 bullet for the rifle, as well as a 'stripper clip'. All of these I expect the players of our game to utilise at some point during their gameplay.

SMLE 'stripper clip'

SMLE 'stripper clip'

The beginnings of the SMLE rifle

British bayonet circa 1907

British bayonet circa 1907

The Mill's Bomb



No comments:

Post a Comment